Syllabi, schedules, course notes
- Christian Brothers University: Detailed syllabus and lecture notes
- MIT Open Courseware: Separations processes syllabus, schedule, exams, assignments, and course materials
- University of Maryland Baltimore County: Separations processes syllabus, schedule, course notes, links
- University of Colorado Boulder (University of Colorado Boulder): More than 75 short screencast videos for separations and mass transfer including examples problems, introduction to topics, and explanations of how to use diagrams.
- University of Colorado Boulder: More than 25 Mathematica-based interactive simulations that can be run with a free CDF player plug-in. Their main objective is to demonstrate important concepts in phase equilibrium, separations and mass transfer. Most simulations have accompanying screencasts that demonstrate their use.
- LearnChemE (University of Colorado Boulder): More than 200 separations/mass transfer ConcepTests. Contact LearnChemE@gmail.com to obtain access.
- AIChE Concept Warehouse (Oregon State University)
- ChemSep column simulator: For distillation, absorption, and extraction operations. It combines the equilibrium stage column model with a nonequilibrium (rate-based) column model.
- APV Handbook on distillation: Industrial perspective on distillation.
Multiple-choice conceptual questions for use in class with student response systems (clickers)