This page is managed by Dr. Michael Henson (University of Massachusetts, Amherst).
Syllabi, schedules, course notes
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst: Syllabus and detailed schedule
- IIT Kharagpur: Detailed syllabus and schedule.
- LearnChemE: 30 short, concise screencasts on introductory concepts in linear algebra and ordinary differential equations
- IIT Kharagpur: Lengthy screencasts covering both introductory and advanced concepts
- Louisiana State University: Lengthy screencasts from class lectures
- Interactive statistical calculations for many topics in applied statistics
Multiple-choice conceptual questions for use in class with student response systems (clickers)
- LearnChemE (University of Colorado Boulder): More than 20 engineering mathematics ConcepTests. Contact LearnChemE@gmail.com to obtain access.
- AIChE Concept Warehouse (Oregon State University): 25 ConcepTests in statistics
- SourceForge downloadable math simulator for solving linear and nonlinear algebraic equations, along with other features
- Android app that offers a free handbook of engineering mathematics with diagrams and graphs
- Polymath (CACHE): Solves ODEs, linear equations, and nonlinear equations. Screencasts demonstrating Polymath use.
- Ten chemical engineering problems solved by Excel, Maple, Mathematica, Mathcad, MATLAB, and Polymath
- Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB modules for common engineering mathematics methods