FOMMS Conference Summary
FOMMS Medal Awarded to Carol Hall
Third Edition of Guide to Teaching Design
Chemical Akzo Nobel Problem and VBA
Introductory Global CO2 Simulation Model
Sustainable Manufacturing NSF Workshop
Request for Proposals on Educational Modules for Sustainable Manufacturing
ASEE Annual Conference Presentations
- Analysis of Student Interactions with Browser-Based Interactive Simulations by A. Butterfield, U. of Utah
- Results & Lessons Learned From A Chemical Engineering Freshman Design Laboratory by A. Butterfield, U.
- A Unit Operations Laboratory Experiment Combined with Computer Simulation to Teach PID Controller Tuning by W.M. Clark, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Interactive Mathematica Simulations for Chemical Engineering by J.L. Falconer and G.D. Nicodemus, U. of
- Role of Process Systems Engineering in Chemical Engineering by I.E. Grossmann, Carnegie Mellon
- What Should Every Graduating Chemical Engineer Know About Process Safety and How Can We Make Sure That They Do? by W.D. Harding, U. of New Haven; B. Harding, Texas A&M U.; P. Montagna, Henkel Corporation
- Strategies for Inquiry-Based Learning Tasks in a Flipped Classroom by M. Koretsky and S. Mihelic, Oregon
State U.; M. Prince, M. Vigeant, and K. Nottis, Bucknell U.
- Student Led Example Problems in a Graduate-Level Advanced Transport Phenomena Course by A.R. Minerick, Michigan Technological U.
- Are Your Students Getting the Most Out of the Process Simulator? by J. A. Shaeiwitz, Auburn U.; R. Turton,
West Virginia U.
- An Approach to Strengthening Compliance with ABET Safety Criteria by T.J. Vogel, U. of Illinois at Urbana-
Champaign; D.L. Tomasko, Ohio State U.