AIChE APP Contest Winner Selected
FOMMS 2015 Conference, July 12-16
FOSBE 2015 Conference, August 9-12
FOCAPD 2014 Report
New CACHE ABET Initiative
Sustainable Manufacturing Educational Modules
CACHE Trustees – Service Recognition
cachet Faculty Openings Website
Bioengineering Learning Modules
Juergen Hahn and Wayne Bequette
Hands-On Process Control – Arduino Lab Review
Larry Evans 80th Birthday Session, Atlanta AIChE Annual Meeting
Chau-Chyun Chen and Warren Seider
- Process Simulation in the 1960s and 1970s by W.D. Seider, U. of Pennsylvania
- A Tribute to Lawrence B. Evans: History of Aspen Technology from the Aspen Project to the Year 2000 by J. Boston, Aspen Technology (retired)
Ignacio Grossmann 65th Birthday Session, Atlanta AIChE Annual Meeting
- Use of Field Theories in Chemical Process Modeling by R.E. Swaney, U. of Wisconsin-Madison
- Advances in Multi-Parametric Programming and Explicit Model Predictive Control by E.N. Pistikopoulos, Imperial College London
- Extending the Scope of Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming Techniques to Black-Box Systems by N. Sahinidis, Carnegie Mellon U.
- Supply Chain Optimization: MINLP Models and Algorithms by F. You, Northwestern U.
- Generalized Disjunctive Programming: Helping Creative Researchers Developing Efficient Models Systematically by P.M. Castro, Labritorio Nacional de Energia e Geologia
- Recent Advances in Chemical Production Scheduling by C.T. Maravelias, U. of Wisconsin-Madison
- Effective Solution Algorithms for Bi-Objective Discrete-Continuous Optimization Problems by M. Turkay, Koç U.
- Reflections on 35 Years in Process Systems Engineering Research by I. Grossmann, Carnegie Mellon U.
Educational Papers at AIChE Annual Meeting
- Utilization of Games as Teaching Tools by D. Anastasio
- Analysis of Student Usage of Online Interactive Simulations by A. Butterfield, U. of Utah
- Incorporation of 3-D Printers and Laser Cutters in the ChE Curriculum by A. Butterfield, U. of Utah
- The Engineering and Computing Community at University of South Carolina by E. Gatzke, U. of South Carolina
- Teaching Transport Phenomena by D. Lepek, The Cooper Union
- 21st Century Textbook for Material and Energy Balances by M. Liberatore, Colorado School of Mines
- Safety Analysis with Model-Based Dynamic Simulation on Mobile Devices by M. Shacham, Ben Gurion U. of the Negev
- A Semi-Flipped Classroom in an Energy Balances Course by M. M. Staehle, Rowan U.
CACHE President’s Presentation at AIChE Annual Meeting
AIChE-NSF Workshop on Aligning Industry and Academic Goals
Smart Manufacturing NSF Workshop
James Davis and Tom Edgar